Seahorse Café & Gallery Telegraph Cove, BC
Enjoy the views & a great cup of espresso coffee on our huge sunny patio. Open 7 days a week from May to September. Seahorse café is located in the middle of Telegraph Cove offering breakfast, lunch and dinner! Daily Burger & fries starting at $9.95! Your choice of wild salmon, Island bison, 6oz hamburgers or veggie with home-cut fries! Now also serving fish & chips! The Seahorse Gallery offers Fine Vancouver Island Art & better gifts. Seahorse Café & Gallery, Telegraph Cove is opening on May 14th for the 2016 season! Call (250)230-3015 (NEW!) for group bookings or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Seahorse Café & Gallery Telegraph Cove, BC! Our patio seats 60 people. Bus tours, call (250)230-3015 or email email@example.com for your breakfast, lunch or dinner package!
• Seahorse Café & Gallery - Staff wanted for 2016 season
We are gearing up for our 13th season in Telegraph Cove. The first step to join the Seahorse 2016 team is to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Seahorse Café expands menu
- Now serving fish & chips and baja style fish tacos!!
During the 2015 we added tempura battered fish & chips and baja style fish tacos to our Menu. They quickly became very popular items and will for sure reappear on our 2016 menu!
• Seahorse Café - Extended opening hours for 2016 season
From July 1 to August 31 we will exdend our opening hours. First brew will be served at 7 AM and the last burger will be flipped at 8 PM! Please note that our shoulder season opening hours are 8 AM to 6 PM.
• Seahorse Café Weekend Patio Breakfast
Every weekend between 8 AM and 1 PM we offer our popular Weekend Patio Breakfast. For all of July and August we offer our "weekend" Patio Breakfast Daily. All to be enjoyed at our warm & spacious patio. For more info see our breakfast flier here
• The Seahorse Gallery - Fine Arts & Better Gifts
We offer a mix of hand made originals and better gifts with an overall Vancouver Island theme. Local Native Carvings, Nature Photography, Lady Dragon handmade Glassworks, silver jewelry and more.
• Seahorse Café famous Burger Combos Fresh of the barbeque! Burger combos with home cut fries are offered between 11:30 and 8 PM daily(6 PM in shoulder season). Great for big groups that need something quick! Bigger groups can call ahead at (250)230-3015.Try the wild salmon burger or the Island Bison! Vegetarian options are available. Read our great reviews at Tripadvisor. Link further down
• Seahorse Café adds 12' x 18' solarium to the patio This in edition to the two new and sturdy 13'x13' gazebo's. The covered front bar also provides sheltered seating. Soup and sandwich special for rainy days.