Seahorse Café & Gallery Telegraph Cove, BC
Enjoy the views & a great cup of espresso coffee on our huge sunny patio. Open 7 days a week from May Long Weekend to the end of September. Seahorse café is located in the middle of Telegraph Cove offering breakfast, lunch and dinner! Daily burger and fries starting at $10.95. Your choice of wild salmon, Island bison, sirloin, chicken or veggie with home-cut fries! Now also serving fish & chips and Baja fish tacos!
The Seahorse Gallery offers Fine Vancouver Island Art & better gifts in a pleasant surrounding.
• Seahorse Café & Gallery - 2017 opening day May 20th!
We will open for our 14th season on Saturday May 20th which is the start of the May long weekend. We look forward to kick off summer with all of you at the Seahorse Patio!
• Seahorse Café & Gallery - Staff wanted for 2017 season
We are gearing up for our 14th season in Telegraph Cove. The first step to join the Seahorse 2017 team is to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Seahorse Café expands menu
- Now serving fish & chips and baja style fish tacos!!
A new favorite at the Seahorse is our tempura battered fish & chips and baja style fish tacos with home made corn tortillas, topped with fresh mango salsa.
• Seahorse Café - Daily opening hours for 2017 season
From July 1 to August 31 we exdend our opening hours. First brew will be served at 7 AM and the last burger will be flipped at 8 PM! Please note that our shoulder season opening hours are 8 AM to 6 PM.
• Seahorse Café - Islander Patio Breakfast
Every weekend between 8 AM and 11.30 AM we offer our popular Islander Patio Breakfast. For all of July and August we offer the Islander Patio Breakfast daily. All to be enjoyed at our warm & spacious patio.
• The Seahorse Gallery - Fine Art & Better Gifts
We offer a mix of hand made originals and better gifts with an overall Vancouver Island theme. Local Native Carvings, Nature Photography, Lady Dragon handmade Glassworks, Silver jewelry and more.
• Seahorse Café famous Burger Combos - Fresh of the barbeque! Burger combos with home cut fries are offered between 11:30 and 8 PM daily(6 PM in shoulder season). Great for big groups that need something quick! Bigger groups can call ahead at (250)230-3015.Try the wild salmon burger or the Island Bison! Vegetarian options are available.
• Seahorse Café adds 12' x 18' solarium to the patio This in edition to the two new and sturdy 13'x13' gazebo's. The covered front bar also provides sheltered seating. Soup and sandwich special for rainy days.